~~~don’t delete the text, thanks! <3~~~
ayyy so ive done lots of giveaways before and all of them have been super successful so in honor of recently hitting 10k ive gathered up some of my stuff that i either dont want/need anymore, or have duplicates of (in the case of the laptop, tablet, and ouija board tbh)
- this is a giveaway for my followers after all, so you have to be following me!
- you can like the post as a bookmark, but only reblogs will be counted as entries!
- you must have your askbox open to win so i can contact you
- you have to be comfortable with giving me your address so i can send over the stuff!
- you can reblog as many times as you like, every reblog is counted as one entry!
- no giveaway blogs!
- the winner will be chosen using a random generator!
- the giveaway ends august 31st, and the winners will be announced september first!
- Vintage Lily Pulitzer Shift Dress (Size Two)
- Light Blue Seifuku Set (Asian Small)
- American Apparel Navy Thigh-High Socks
- Seasource Detox Spa by Arbonne, Renewing Body Gelèe
- Miss Jessie’s Baby Buttercreme and Curly Pudding (Hair Products)
- Wash Away Your Sins Soap (this is pretty much the funniest thing ever tbh and it smells rly good)
- Seafresh Mineral Botanic Shea Butter Soap
- 13” Macbook Pro w/ Retina Display (w/ charger, etc, restored to factory setting)
- Carrying Case for Laptop
- Bamboo Create Tablet + Stylus (Driver Disc + Software Bundle Included) (Software Bundle Inclues Photoshop Elements 9, Corel Painter Essentials 4.0, Nik Color Efex Pro 3.0, Autodesk Sketchbook Express, and 26 Craft Lessons)
not pictured: (aka things that either aren’t written yet or i forgot to put in the picture, message me if you want a picture of these items!)
- a personalized letter from me
- some candy, probably
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Sweet Peony Dream Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works
- Beautiful Day, Country Chic, and Sweet Peony Dream fragrance mists from Bath and Body Works (8 fl oz, 3 fl oz, 3 fl oz)
- Face Mud Mask from Crush Products
- Snowman Bath Bomb set from Lush
- Star Jasmine Tuberose Fragrance Mist from Arbonne
- Le Chèvrefeuille Perfeume From Annick Goutal Paris
- Bulgari Omnia Crystalline Perfume
good luck to all the entrants!
cute story time: my one friend is dating a boy who is blind and they go for walks everyday and as they walk she describes everything to him and he always says that “she makes everything sound so beautiful, except herself, but one day I’m determined to make her describe herself in the same beautiful way she describes the earth” I’m so
OH MY GOD THATS ADORABLE
This comic I made over a year ago, but I’ve touched it up since and I’m happy to share it on tumblr C: while I’ve improved immensely since I made this, I’m still really proud of myself for making it.
ps. this was during a stage in my art where I was a little texture heavy, heh heh
«I can take care of myself, thank-you!» — Natasha Romanoff
See, everyone talks about how flexible and graceful Natasha is. But for me, the truly mindblowing part of her fighting style is how compact it is. It’s like that bit in Avengers where she’s curled up against the alien’s back while driving his alien sky scooter. She just goes so small and is completely deadly. And then when she walks, she has so much swagger and seems to take up so much space. Just look at the bottom two frames here and compare it to the furious ball of deadly she was at the beginning of the fight. It’s another one of her bait-and-switches. She projects big and swagger and then comes at you tight and small.